Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Catch up and exciting news!



















I can't believe How bad I am at updating my blog! Life is so busy that it just flies by so fast.

The boys are growing so fast and are so much fun! Trevin had his 6th Birthday in January! He is loving Kindergarten and doing so well at school. Graydin Started Pre-school in January and wasnt sure of it at first but seems to be enjoying it now. They are such a help and bring such a great spirit into our home. They both love to play the Iphone and I am amazed how well they play all the games on it. I can't even understand most of them!


Rich has been traveling a lot with his job which stinks. But the times he is home he is 110% Dad and husband. I don't know how I got so lucky. I never knew that after 12 years of marriage it could still feel like when you first met or better!


I am super busy at the studio right now since it is Competition Time. We have 2 more competitions left and 6 weeks of dance left before we go to summer break!


Rich and I have been trying to add to our little family for quite some time. We are happy to finally announce that I am now 18 weeks along!!! Rich and the boys really wanted another boy so that they could name him Jimmer! But to their dissapointment and to my Excitement I am so Happy to announce that I finally get my little GIRL!!!!!! Yes thats right we are having a Girl! My little dancer. I really was prepared for 3 boys but I am over excited for a sweet girl to come into our family so that it will be 3 against 2!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I'm so happy for you! Your family will have so much fun with your sweet baby girl! Yay!

Teresa Mendenhall said...

Wahooo!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!

Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! it will be nice to even the numbers a little. I am so happy for you!