Monday, February 23, 2009

OMG!

So my dance studio is going to the happiest place on earth to perform in April! Yes, Disneyland. I hate driving to Anaheim in 1 day so it is kind of a family tradition to drive the First day to Primm and stay the night and then the next day drive to Cali and go to the beach and then end up in Anaheim. Anyway, Rich found rooms at Buffalo Bills for $5/ night. NO it is not a typo five bucks! I have been on cloud 9 knowing that I got just an awesome deal. UNTIL today, I looked up hotels.com and found the sam rooms for $3.73 can you believe it! Oh My Gosh!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is totally crazy!! I have never heard of a hotel being that cheap~!!! Have fun, I am very jealous!

Jamie said...

What??? I want to know how how got the hotel for that cheap! That's just insane!