Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Bunch of Random Stuff!

I haven't been very good at updating my blog lately. There are a couple reasons why: 1. It is very close to competition season and I am seriously addicted to competition websites and finding every possible way to make my teams the best they can be! I have also been choreographing and teaching 16 solo, duets, and trios for competition besides the 24 team dance we are taking to compete!
2. Facebook takes way too much time!

Sooo, Here is a few random photos of Trevins birthday party and some other stuff!

Trevin got a party hat from Pre-school. Then we had a party with a few of his 4yr old friends from school, church, the dance studio, and cousins! I think Graydin actually had a funner time than Trevin, He thinks he is 4 anyway!


These funny glasses were in the party bags!


The next day Trevin fell off the stool in the kitchen while eating breakfast and chipped his front tooth. (sorry no pic). Then a few days later I was carrying Graydin down the stairs to the basement to play and I slipped and we both fell down the stairs. Graydin Bonked his head. I felt so bad, thank goodness for good neighbors to make sure he didnt have a concusion!(sorry not sure if that is spelled right).

















3 comments:

Kaysie Adams said...

I love the pics of your boys in those glasses. They look so cute! Love the frosting on Graydin's face.

Brownie Bites said...

Graydin with the glasses on is classic. Too cute!

Kirstin said...

Trev looks so grown up with the backpack on going to school. I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up. I remember you and Jenni both being pregnant, and me going baby shopping with the two of you, and now your boys are big and 4!!!! that is crazy. Oh, and sad for Trev's chipped tooth and for you and Graydin falling. Are you ok?