Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Trevin!














5 Years ago today I recieved the best gift a woman could have, I became a mom! My dear Trev was born on January 22nd 2005 @ 6lbs 2oz. I remember it like it was yesterday! Trev is the best son a person could ask for. He is so sweet, cute, and caring. If I was promised to have other kids exactly like trevin I would have 10 kids.
We asked Trevin what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said he wanted to go to a hotel with his friends (cousins). So Rich booked the holiday Inn in westvalley. It has a little water park inside with a kiddie pool with sprinklers and slides, basketball hoops, and a huge twisty slide. His Grandpa, uncles and boy cousins that are his same age on the Anderson side met him there for swimming, Pizza, Cake and a sleepover. Mom and Graydin got to go for cake but left the boys to have fun!
Happy Birthday Trevin!

1 comment:

Kaysie Adams said...

That sounds like an awesome birthday party! I wouldn't have thought about doing something like that. He is such a cute one! I love the picture of him in his hat. He looks so much like his momma. Happy Birthday, Trevin!!