Friday, January 9, 2009

What were you Doing 10 yrs ago?

What were you doing 10 years ago? I was barely 20 and getting married. Rich and I will be married 10yrs next week. I decided to do a post today because next week will be crazy and we will be leaving on a trip to Florida.

Did you ever try to imagine when you were a little girl what you would want your life to be like when you grew up? My life is exactly how I wished it would be. I am married to the man of my dreams have 2 beautiful children, live in a beautiful neighborhood, and own a successful dance studio. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

I met Rich in my first year down at Snow College. My Roommates talked me into going to an institute dance, which I was hesitant because I was in a relationship. Rich asked me to dance and then later that night him and his friend asked me and my roommates to hike up to the water towers with them. After getting to know Rich I realized he was everything I wanted in a husband.

Rich has been such a wonderful husband and Dad. He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is the Mr. Mom along as Dad to my kids. I dont know very many fathers that spend as much or more time with kids than their wives do and feed them and bathe them every day as well as holds down a full time job! He is extremely supportive with my dreams and in all I do. I definitely got the better end of the end of the deal!

I never thought I could love him more than I did the day that we got married but my love for him grows more and more every day. Thanks for the best 10 yrs and I look forward to at least another 60! I love you Rich!!!

6 comments:

Katrina said...

That was really sweet. Congrats on 10 years!

Candice said...

Im pretty sure im crying right now! haha You guys are the perfect couple for sure...and make the most beautiful babies! Do you think you can make us a girl in Florida? Happy Anniversary!!!!

ps I love that picture of you two...I've never seen it!

Melanie said...

That made me cry. You look really pretty in the picture. Rich looks good too. But not as good as my husband of course! Have fun in Florida. Be safe.

Erwin and Michelle said...

Congrats, that's awesome. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great time in Florida.

Kirstin said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. Have a great time in Florida! I cannot believe you have been married for 10 years... you old lady!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Congrats! I can't believe you get to go to Florida again... Hopefully your going without kids this time.