Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Trevin!


On January 22nd Four years ago, Rich and My lives changed drastically for the good. We became Parents. After 6 years of us only worrying about eachother and ourselves, Trevin came into our lives! He was born at 4:20 PM 6lbs 2oz with a head full of beautiful black hair. We were so happy! His name was supposed to be Alex, but as much as we loved the name I had quite a few girls in my dance classes named Alex and we just couldn't get past that. Trevin has seriously been such an angel his whole life. He is always thinking about others and is so nice. We very rarely have to get after him and when we do it is very tramatic for him. He never wants to hurt anyones feelings. When he was a baby he rarely cried, slept all the time, Never put anything in his mouth and never climbed on things or got into anything! We did not realize why people thought kids were so hard because Trevin was so easy. We did not know that this was not normal! (Don't worry we now know what a normal baby is like with Graydin). Trevin is such a big help and will do anything we ask of him. Last week I was holding a plate of lasagna and eating it. Trevin came over and said," Here mom let me hold your plate for you while you eat" I said, "NO thanks Trev it's ok". He then said,"No mom really I will hold it for you" He than grabbed the plate and held it up for me while I ate my lasagna. Tell me that isnt so sweet! We are so greatful for our little Trevin and hope he stays like this forever! Happy Birthday Trev!

5 comments:

Hooper Neffs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVIN!

Charlotte said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Trevin!

Abbi said...

He IS so sweet!! He was so nice and friendly to me when we were there at your home a couple weeks ago. And so handsome too! Tell him happy birthday from us!
P.S. When we move to Atlanta you will have to come and visit us! We'd love that.

Nuismer said...

happy birthday trevin:)

Natalie said...

I love the picture of Trevin. What a babe! I love your blog. Keep up the good work!!! Also referring to your post about the hotels - I'm with you. I'd take Holiday Inn anyday over scary lady on the wall hotel.