Thursday, March 26, 2009

I guess they take after me!

so This competition that we compete at sent us a DVD of a guy dancing and they want our dancers to learn the dance and pay 5 bucks and compete the dance at the competition. Well I gave the DVD to Trevin and he decided to put it in my computer and try to learn it himself I recorded him watching the DVD and trying to do the dance! Please dont mind Graydin picking his nose at the beginning!(that part he must get from his dad! jk) Graydin also thought he would take a stab at it!

7 comments:

Candice said...

OMG!!!! I have not stopped laughing yet. That was pretty good, he had everything down starting from the walks on to the baseball part up even to the ending. SO FUNNY! You need to enter him into the audition for the dance crew!

Melanie said...

He is so cute. I feel like crap so that's a great laugh, I feel better now.

baimafamily said...

That is funny Candice is right he has the moves down perfectly.
That is so funny and cute. I will have to show Mac later.

Danny Boy said...

My kids laughed so hard watching Graydin fall down in the background. Trevin can move!

Nuismer said...

that was so cute:)

Kaysie Adams said...

That was so cute! Trevin has some talent!

bjoycer98 said...

smooth moves! that was awesome.