Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fall Boutique Saturday November 15th

Hey Everyone I just wanted to let you know about the Fall Boutique . It is this coming saturday November 15th. It will be at my dance studio (Ultimate Dance Etc.) It is located on Redwood road North of Smiths and just north of the Town Storage units in Sargeant Court. 1657 N Guardian Way in Saratoga Springs. It will be from 10 am to 2 pm. There will be lots of different vendors. Scentsy, Bumble Watches, Sole Desire Shoes, Jewlery, Baby bling, Iron rod picture hangers, Home made candy, and cookie dough just to name a few. I will also be selling dance costumes, leotards, and other dance attire, and dance shoes at wholesale or discounted prices! We will also have a Grand prize drawing basket that will have a little of everything including 2 free months of dance or tumbling lessons! Just come and check it out and put your name in the drawing.

If you have something that you would like to sell that isnt already being sold let me know. For example: clothing like, modbe or shade etc., vinyl lettering or anything else!

Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

The Mason's said...

Yep I am still planning on it! Do I need to bring my own tables? I am putting in a watch order today so I make sure I have plenty of stuff, do you have an idea of how many you think will walk thru?

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Wish I could come! Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great turn out! Cute pictures BTW!
Moriya

*Jane Lee* said...

OH MAN! I totally want to be a vendor next time you do this!! Kensley just told me about this last night. Will you let me know next time you do one? I sell cards/projects that I make and I'm also a Stampin' Up! rep. Check me out: http://janeleescards.blogspot.com.

*Jane Lee* said...

Ok, never mind my last post... I shall be part of your cute boutique, if you'll have me. I'll plan on it unless you tell me otherwise. :o)