Friday, November 14, 2008

Really good quality stickers!

This is so funny! On sunday Rich and Graydin subbed in Trevins nursery class. Our friend, the singing director gave Trevin and Graydin a sticker that said "I'm trying to be like Jesus." Well, Trevin decided to put Graydins sticker on Graydins fore head and put his own on his bare chest. When they got home from church I tried to pull the sticker off. It wouldnt budge it just pulled his skin. So throughout the day I would pull a little to try to get it off, still no give. Trevin was determined to get his off so he pulled real hard and his sticker came off of his chest leaving a big red mark! He said" Mom is it bleeding" with a painful look on his face. So, I decided to leave graydins on his head until he had his morning bath. In the morning we scrubbed his head. As you can see (bottom picture) The color came off but not the sticker. Those are some high quality stickers! I have been putting Mary kay makeup remover on it and it is mostly off now but there is still just a little bit stuck to his head.(This is after a few baths)



6 comments:

Katrina said...

holy cow! poor guys! i think fingernail polish remover breaks down adhesive, if you wanna try it.

Nuismer said...

I will never look at a stick the same again.

Jamie said...

I found the whole sticker fiasco very funny. If I ever need extra strength stickers, I'll know where to go!

Melanie said...

I understand now why he had that on his head. Funny but sad.

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

OUCH! I better be careful handing out stickers in our primary!Ha! Graydin is a cutie...even with a big sticker stuck to his forehead! Hee!

Kirstin said...

LOL... those are so good stickers! How sad. Makes me giggle though... and Graydin is just sitting there happy as a clam!