Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Graydins 1st hair cut!



Today I got Trevin and Graydins hair cut! I thought it was about time since Trevins 4 calics (sorry dont know how to spell) were sticking straight up and Graydin had never had a hair cut. I will be honest I could have easy gone a while longer on Graydin. I just loved his flowy long blonde hair, but lets be honest I am the mom. Trevin by this time had already had his hair cut 7 times. Graydins hair was always sticking straight up and I would hate for him to be the kid that everyone is saying under their breathe "Geez that boy needs a haircut". He was so good through most of it and now he looks like a little man! The top picture is after and the bottom picture is before.

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

I hate to say... I am so sad about his haircut... I loved his blond curls in the back... tear tear.

Charlotte said...

Hi Misty,
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I didn't know you did this too! I always have a hard time cutting off that baby hair too, but he looks so dang cute as a little man!