Thursday, October 16, 2008

Graydins Art Work!

Tonight I was out in the front yard talking to a neighbor that has moved away that I havent seen in a while. Trevin had gone inside to go play down stairs and Graydin had followed him. I came in and found My barely 13 month old Graydin with a black marker in his hand and marker all over his shirt. I thought dang it Graydin how did you find that marker. A little later I went to lock the front door and noticed that my China Hutch, and both white couches in my formal living room has art work as well. The Art work on the China Hutch looked a little high so I measured Graydin to the markings. Yep just perfect!

In almost 4 years of Trevins life he has never drawn on anything he wasnt supposed to. Graydin seems to amaze us every day at how crazy and busy he is. This is really new to us as parents because Trevin has always been just the opposite.

I thought I was being such a good mom today. I fed them breakfast, lunch, and made them a good dinner(opposed to usually eating out!) Played outside, went for a walk, and watched a movie with them. I thought I was doing so good! Oh well at least it gives me something to blog about!



I must say 1 more thing! Those of you who are stay at home moms are amazing! With my studio I am working at least four days a week and Rich takes over and is super mom! I have never met a man that does as much mommy stuff and Daddy stuff as Rich does he is truly amazing and so is everyone else who are stay home moms!

p.s. does anyone know how to get the dry erase marker out of the couch? I have tried everything!







8 comments:

The Bateman Family said...

Oh man!! Were you able to get it off your couch? I hope so!! Sounds like an exciting day!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Wow! That stinks! I've totally been there. It's been different kids, times and situations. Don't count on that being the last time. It was pen on my leather coach and I couldn't get if off, it eventually wore off. Good luck!! I don't know what to tell you...

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Misty, Did you try hairspray? I use that for ink stains on clothes.

Katrina said...

Hairspray!

KKandKoKo said...

If your couch is microfiber then you can use purell hand sanitizer to get it out. How do I know? Because my 2 year old wrote on our microfiber couch with pen and it totally came out by using it! Good luck!

Christy said...

Oh my... I am so sorry. My boys have colored on everything in my house. Their last art project was with a magic marker on my kitchen floor. BOYS!!! UGHHH!!! I would tell you to try a magic eraser and some hairspray. There is also a spot remover called Thoro. I've used that in the past and it works great. I hope you are able to get it off. Good luck!

The Wootton Clan said...

Hey Mist...uh Brock did the exact same thing with a red dry erase marker. I used an upholstery cleaner called Folex (Walmart). It worked pretty well. It isn't completely gone but nobody notices it but me. Good Luck!!

Kirstin said...

I just giggled looking at what Graydin did.... Like I said before, aerosol hairspray.... It works magic.... you may still have to scrub but ya... SO I really want to come up and sit in the hot tub and have you make me a daquari... Lets plan it.