Friday, October 24, 2008

Photo Tag!

I have been tagged by my friend Tina. Now I am not one for tags but this one is kinda fun, it's a photo tag. You go to your picture files, choose the 4th file, go to the 4th picture and post it and explain it and then tag 4 people.

This is Rich and Graydin this summer in the swimming pool at the hotel we stayed at when we went to Disneyland! I call Rich Mr. Mom, because he takes on all of the responsiblities that a father and husband should have as well as most of the responsibilities a mother has. Since I teach and manage our dance studio, I dont even get home until 9:30 or so some nights . When I get home Rich has both kids fed, and put to bed by the time I get home. He never complains about having to take care of them so much and is extremely supportive in helping me fulfill one of my dreams of having a dance studio. I am so lucky to have Rich as my husband because I dont think there is anyone out there that would do and put up with the things that Rich does! He is such a great example to me and my two boys and I could not do it without him!

I usually would not tag someone but I am really interested to see what is in Robyn W., Kirstin, Melanie, and Misti S. picture files and whoe ever else would like to share!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I had fun at lunch. Thanks. I'll post my tag too. I should say we both did pretty good in picking our husbands!

LaNae said...

Misty, I found your blog through Misti Sherwoods, hope that is o.k.?

I saw Rich at Smith's last night and he was picking out a roast for Sunday dinner. He told me how he was going to cook it and said that he is always in charge of Sunday dinner. I was very impressed.

Hope your dinner is delicious.
LaNae

Kirstin said...

I will do this tag... just haven't yet... I will have time tomorrow. But I did already look to see what my 4th of the 4th is... It is a water picture too... Kind of...

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I just realized I've been tagged. I've been slacking on the blogging. I'll do it soon!