Monday, October 20, 2008

Mamma Mia! Girls Weekend!

This last weekend I went on a much needed girls weekend with My sister in-laws and Mother in-law. We all left Friday and Stopped in St. George for some shopping at the outlets, then we headed our way to Las Vegas! We stayed at the Silverton where there was Very yummy $5 pizza and an awesome huge fish aquarium. The whole reason for going to Vegas was to go see the musical "Mamma Mia". It was AWESOME! Saturday night we went to the musical after another full day of shopping at the Vegas outlets (yes, Rich's sisters love to shop!) We had some very eventful nights at the silverton, It is really funny to be with a bunch of moms that dont get out too much! I would expand but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! I had such a great time and am fully refreshed! Thanks for the weekend ladies!

This is my sister in-laws and mother in-law at the Mandalay Bay where the musical was shocked
by the prices on the menu! Talk about Expensive.
This is all of us in the theatre before the musical started!

2 comments:

Kirstin said...

YEAH... good for you on already posting. I will get mine posted soon I promise. I want copies of any pics you took, and I will email you copies of mine too. It was a blast this weekend.... loved spending time with you. Thanks for the fun. See ya soon.

kamikae said...

I love trips with the girls. There is just nothing like it. I'm glad you were able to go have a fun weekend!