Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth! Family Vacation 08' # 4

This Past Weekend Rich's work sent us to Florida as a Thank You for working for them for 5yrs! They paid for our airfare, Hotel on the beach, transportation, and food! We had a blast! We actually had to pay for Trevins airfare. It was supposed to be for just the 2 of us, but since we went on a cruise in August we decided to take the whole family. Yes, we are still glad we made that decision. We had a lot of fun!
Our hotel was right on Clearwater beach and it was so warm and powder sand! It also had a little playground that the kids loved.
We left on Thursday and Trevin was over excited to fly on the airplane. Friday we just played on the beach and then that night Rich and I had to go to the award banquet. We had called a bishop down in florida prior and had a member watch the kids for a few hours. They were super nice!(I know some of you may think that is crazy) Trev wasnt feeling that good that night, I think from all of the excitement the day before and the anticipation of Disney World. Saturday, We spent the day at Disney World! It was so much fun. Everyone told me it was just like Disneyland but I wanted to see for myself. Trevin made us go on every ride before we could leave that day!(of course that he could ride). I do agree Disneyland is better! Sunday we boarded the plane and came home!




On The beach There was a pier and like a little fair, this pirate was their taking pictures with kids. Trevin thought that was just the coolest thing!
This is the Happiest Place on Earth! Disneyworld!
Below is one of the few rides that Disneyland does not have, Aladdin's carpet ride.
This is so funny! We had to pack everything from the airport to the parking lot. Rich decided to only bring the single stroller so it was quite the scene getting to the lot. Graydin fell asleep as soon as we landed. Of course he was wide awake the whole 4 hours in air. Trev had just woken up but too tired to walk. Trevin is in the stroller with both carseats on top. He thought it was funny!
Rich and Graydin on the Whinnie the Pooh ride!



Graydin going down the slide at the beach! Graydin we have found to be very daring. This is new to us for our little Trevin is just the opposite!




On The Beach there is this guy Dallas he has been doing the same show for at least 5 yrs Rich informed me. Rich saw him there when he was in florida for training 5 yrs ago, he about has it memorized word for word.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

How awesome is that?? I love a free vacation, although we have never had one, but I know I would love it! The beaches in Florida are great! I love the warm water. I am totally jealous!

Katrina said...

How fun! And practically FREE??? I'm so jealous.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Love the pics... That is a funny site with the kids asleep and a single stroller packed full.

Kirstin said...

I am so glad you guys had a great time. I laugh thinking of you hauling all that stuff through the airport to the car. The kids look like they had a blast. Now I just can't wait for next weekend... You?

Brownie Bites said...

I LOVE Trevins legs sticking out of the stroller. Hilarious. Sounds like a great trip.