Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random Busy Week!

Here are a few random Pictures from our very busy week!


On Wednesday, Trevins preschool went to pumpkin land here are a few of his classmates and friends!








On Friday, Rich and Trevin went to Idaho for some work Rich had to do. Trevin loves to stay in Hotels and acts like he owns the place when he is there. He loves having his own bed and own TV. He thinks he is a stud. While they were out they went to a pumpkin patch as well!





Every time they stop for gas Trevin just has to get out of the car and help dad!



On Saturday, We went to my sisters house in Hooper and decorated cookies and then the kids got dressed up and we went to boo at the Zoo. Believe me it was literally a Zoo of People! This is a picture of Trevin with my 92 year old Grandma, she is so sweet and was probably just thinking...Oh dear why does he have long hair! I think I would have really cute girls!





On Sunday we only had 1 hour of church since our ward split. So we went to temple square and walked around!



5 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute cute cute

Veena said...

How fun for Trev and his to get some great time together!! So many pumpkin patches for one little kid! He's so lucky!

Cook Family said...

Misty
Cute pictures. Trev looks so cute in his pirate costume.

The Bateman Family said...

I love all the pictures! Way cool for Trev to get to hang out all by himself with his dad!

MARCIE said...

Oh my gosh Misty, I love this bottom photo. Way cute!!!