Monday, October 13, 2008

Trevins 1st Dentist Visit!


Trevin had a his first Dentist Visit today. Ya I know he is almost 4 and I should have done it a long time ago! The matter of fact is that I HATE going to the dentist myself. I hate the smell, I hate teeth, I just hate everything about it! I have also heard such horror stories from my sister-in-laws and friend about their kids going to the dentist and just freaking out. So, I just have been putting it off for a very long time. Well one of my students and friends, dad and husband is a pediatric dentist in Lehi, Hans Peterson. He is a real nice guy and great dentist so I thought if anyone is good enough he is. So I made Rich take him in for his appt. We are happy to report he has NO cavities and he was so good and did everything the doctor asked! He was so excited to show me the prize and toothbrush he got from the dentist! It's really bad when it takes 3 yr old to show me, hey mom the dentist isn't that bad!

3 comments:

MHSClassof94 said...

You have been added to the MHS Class of 94 blog. I was so excited to see that you guys have a blog. You have a cute family and you have been to so many fun places. Keep up the good posting!!!

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

No cavities is awesome!!! Just ask for some Nitrous gas and you'll love going to the dentist.

Kirstin said...

Yeah Trev! I am so scared of taking Damon to the Dentist for fear of a ton of cavities. Don't you worry, we will both soon be blogging about our weekend getaway to Vegas. See ya tomorrow!!! Wahoo!!!