Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Preschool!


Today was Trevins first day of Preschool. We went to a open house last week where you see the preschool and meet the teacher and stuff. Trevin cried when we left and has been asking constantly if he can go back to school. I finally told him the school is closed it wont open til next week. So, this morning I was laying by Trevin when he first opened his little eyes and I said quietly,"Trevin you have school today." He popped right up as tall as he could and said, "mom the school is open?" I told him it was and he said "come on mom get out of bed its not night time anymore, its morning and I have to get ready for school, yes!" He then ran in to where Rich was excitedly and told him that he had to go to school but Graydin has to stay home!
My little Trev is getting so big, I cant even believe it. He went to his first day of Tumbling yesterday and just wants to do everything big kids do!
The other day Rich and Trevin were watching Football together and I had to go to the dance studio and I told them bye and he asked where I was going. I told him to the dance studio and he said dance is dumb, baseballs cool huh dad! Rich just beamed he was so happy to hear him say that!
I am so proud of him for always just being a good nice boy. I hope he is always like this!

Sorry about the video being sideway I am not very good at this! I couldnt figure out how to make it the right way up!

3 comments:

kamikae said...

I found your blog, Yeah! Trevin is so cute, (I mean cool as Logan would say if I called him cute). It is crazy how fast they grow up. I hope V-ball was fun. I wish I could have gone.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is already old enough for pre-school. I keep finding new blogs to check out. I found yours from the Condies.

Angie said...

Love it!! Darling pics of the fam. Sooo glad that school is back in!