Sunday, September 21, 2008

Graydin's 1st Birthday Party!

Today we celebrated Graydins 1st birthday with the Parker's. We had a combined party with his cousin Carson who is 2 weeks younger. We had pizza, cake, ice cream, pinata, and thanks to the Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins we had presents! I do agree it is a bit much for a 1 yr old, but Trevin and mommy sure had fun! I have 8 other siblings. When you add in spouses, and about 24 or 25 or something nieces and nephews things get pretty crazy and chaotic. But, it sure is fun to get together and we sure do appreciate the love and support our family gives us! Thanks to the Baima's for sharing the responsibility of a childs 1st birthday party and Happy Birthday to Carson next week!



It's my party I can cry if I want to! oops! I accidentally flicked Graydin with the elastic when I put his party hat on. What a great way to ruin the moment.



Like I said before give him some food and he will be happy again!






I can't believe how big my baby is!

6 comments:

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

Birthday Parties for kids are always chaos, but we thrive on it. It looks like it was a great party! I love when they dig into their cake and make a mess...

Melanie said...

You guys are almost as good at Happy Birthday as our family. Looks like fun.

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Graydin! You are right, it is crazy how time flies! He does look like a little man, the baby is starting to fade - the same with Bensen! It looks like you had a fabulous party! I agree that family parties with everyone there is chaos, but it is welcomed chaos - moments that we will remember for ever! I can show you how to do the music thing anything, just come on over and we will let the boys play!

Kirstin said...

Happy Birthday.... We love you! I will send the pics from our house party soon... I promise. Your pics are so cute. I love Trev and Graydin with the messy face.

Johnson Family said...

Hello Misty and family. Happy Birthday to Graydin and good to hear from you. Crazy how time flies... We are in a similar situation... all girls here and all boys there. Your boys seem great and good to see you are doing well. I will have to check in on your blog from time to time.

Kathryn said...

Its Misty! Hi! How are you? Graydin's one already. Wow, I can't believe it.

How is life of my favorite fruit street?