Sunday, September 7, 2008

A whole lot of 1st!

These past few weeks have been a whole lot of first for our little graydin! We didnt know what was going to come first his first tooth, first steps, or first birthday!
Graydin went to the lagoon for the first time, went to his first movie, went to his first college football game, had cows milk for the first time, and went to his first fair.
Are you still wondering what came first between his tooth, steps, or birthday? Well since his birthday isn't til the 15th. It was his first steps. He took his first steps at my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Delos' house last sunday. He hasn't taken very many since but he is getting good at standing without holding on.
On Friday hours after he sat through his first movie (literally sat. Give the kid food in each hand and he is great!) I discovered his first tooth. I was so impressed! I really thought we would see his first birthday before we saw his first tooth, but as always Graydin likes to surprise me. My baby will be turning 1 next week and I cant believe how fast he has grown up. This time in Trevins life, he was barely learning how to crawl.

3 comments:

kamikae said...

Graydin is so cute, and what a good child to sit through a movie already. I always took a break on going to movies from about four months old to three years.

Kirstin said...

I can't believe our babies are going to be one. Good Job Graydin on finally breaking that first tooth through. He is so darn cute..... You have posted a ton since I last looked....way to go on blogging Misty!!! Hey what are you guys doing for Graydin's birthday?

Tamara said...

Your kids are so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog! : )