Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have died and gone to Heaven! Woooo Hoooo! I got to take a ride on the Hot Tamale Train!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am on a natural High! Thanks to my wonderful sister Candice for taking me to "So You Think You Can Dance"!!! Oh Ya Thanks to her Boyfriend Zach as well for not being able to go.
As you all know I am a Dance Fanatic, and I love reality TV. Put the two together and I am in heaven! Let me Take you on a Journey through the Season 4 of "So You think you can dance".
It all started last spring when Candice and I decided we would go to the Auditions of "sytycd" in Salt Lake City.(No we didnt audition, we just watched the Auditions). We stayed all day and watched amazing dancing, we were there a lot longer than expected and I got a parking ticket that ended up costing me about $50. Then we watched the whole season in awe, Rooting for Joshua! (Of course after the Utah people got kicked off). We ended our whole Journey last night at the E Center watching some of the best dances ever. Of course after eating at greek slovaki(yum!).
It was the best ever nearly 3 hours of dancing. Of course the majority of my favorite dances were danced by Wil or Joshua and choreographed by Mia Michaels. AMAZING! I recorded a few of the dances that I love. I almost cried I loved it so much! So please enjoy my footage that I so sneakingly took trying not to get caught by security! Oh ya the seats were so close. Did I mention it was awesome?





Thank you Candice!

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am totally jealous! I love that show, too. I wish they showed it more than just in the summer! Looks like fun.

Melanie said...

LUCKY!! I am sorry again about your candle.

Jamie said...

You TOTALLY should try out for next season!!!

Unknown said...

oohhhhh...... the kids are so cute........!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey... Did you say?Hey......Hey.....Down in front....!!! I missed some of the show with the heads in the way.... No respect..... I'm tellin ya.

Kirstin said...

Oh, I bet you loved that! That is a dream come true for you. That was sweet of Candice for taking you. By the way.... I LOVE the new pics of Trevin and Graydin.... Those are the cutest Pictures ever... I love those little boys!

kamikae said...

How fun! I am so happy for you that you were able to go. I love how you were sneaking the video footage.

Tom and Misti Sherwood said...

I didn't realize how obsessed with dancing you were...(he,he) Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Christy said...

I am so sad, and yet happy. We had tickets to go and thought it was on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. So imagine our surprise when we found out that we'd missed it. I cried! I loved your sneaky footage. At least I can say I experienced some of it through you.

KKandKoKo said...

Hi Misty! I'm so glad you found me and said hi!
You have some cute boys! Looks like life is treating you well! Keep in touch...