Friday, September 12, 2008

Utah State Fair





We made our yearly visit to the Utah State Fair . It is fun to see how much the boys grow and react each year.(of course this is Graydins first year I was 9 months prego last year!)Trevin seemed so much older. His favorite things to do were go down the big Yellow Slide (family tradition), See the Animals (As he was singing stinky cows, stinky cows the whole time), participate at little hands on the farm, and oddly but surely sit on a four wheeler. He kept making me go back to where they were selling 4 wheelers and would pretend he was driving them and made me sit on the back, finally he told me to get off because he wanted to drive them by his self. He then told me mom we better get some gas in this so I can go fast. We had a hard time getting him off because he wanted us to buy one. Rich and I told him he better ask Santa Clause for one. Uhhh? Was that a very smart thing to say? Anyway, it got him off.



No comments: