Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged!

Well I knew it was coming and Thanks to my sister-in-law Kirstin I have been officially tagged! Ugg~ So I guess I have to list 6 unspectacular quirks that I have. I had to think about this because everything I do is quirky. So here it goes:
1. I hate feet and Teeth
2. I don't like most vegetables(only a couple like lettuce and zuchini)
3. I don't like most Desserts
4. I love anything competitive especially dance Competitions (btw; I am going to "So You Think You Can Dance" tonight)
5. I have to have my own pillow and blanket at night.
6. I love to eat out and don't like to cook

Thanks for the opportunity and sorry I will not be tagging anyone else!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Misty, Misty. I HAVE MY OWN BLANKET TOO! People think that's really weird, but Nils likes fuzzy blankets and I can't stand fuzzy. So, we sleep with our own blankies. I swear it's the secret to marital success.

Melanie said...

How was the show. I can't wait to see all the new moves you learned and for you to teach them to all of us.